This website was launched to provide a place for our inspiring people to kick-start conversations, connections and collaborations here at Navitas. Here are some of the things we’ve learned working with a bunch of great authors and contributors this year:
- The world of learning and teaching is full of inspiring people putting great principles and ideas into action;
- With a little creativity, ideas can be adapted, extended and embellished for use across surprisingly diverse educational contexts;
- Teachers are natural innovators and they continue to push boundaries, pivoting and iterating in response to changing learners, technologies and environments;
- There is so much activity going on at any one time within our global company! Learning and teaching initiatives, projects, events, success stories and glorious failures (learning opportunities!) are happening around the clock in classrooms and online spaces around the world.
Whether you teach directly, support teaching staff or manage the environments in which learning happens, many of you have told us you’re getting real benefits from engaging with our diverse Navitas learning and teaching contexts here. We hope these stories continue to offer a chance for reflection, a source of inspiration and a catalyst for change.
A huge thanks to all those who have taken the time to create and share! Here’s what the global Navitas community contributed in 2017:
Jump through the slides/highlights:
Thinking about creating or sharing something next year? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Most popular posts of 2017
- January | Co-designing learning: A video you’ll want to interact with!
- February | Creating a simple online welcome video – come on in!
- March & April | Building a dedicated module for critical thinking
- May | Recap: Augmented and Virtual Reality, an alternative platform for education?
- June | Writing, stranger than fiction: Getting English language students writing
- July | ‘The Psychosis Experience’: Using virtual reality to transform psychology education
- August | Using Art Therapy to promote student mental health and wellbeing
- September | Introducing Swivl, our little robot cameraman!
- October | Designing spaces for collaboration, community and diversity
- November | A student leadership program empowering international students
- December | Navitas wins ‘best paper’ at annual TEQSA Quality conference