Global report: How do our teachers really feel about technology?
Building on research conducted with teachers since 2011, this year we are pleased to be able to share global insights for the first time into Navitas teachers’ attitudes towards and use of technology.
Drawing on more than 1,800 responses from teachers in 104 colleges and 25 countries, findings are already being used to support strategic priorities in technology for teaching and learning, including:
- Measurement of progress against goals related to use of technology in teaching
- Data to inform technology policies and procedures
- Information for internal and external benchmarking
- Feedback to inform teacher capability development strategies
Scroll through or download the global summary below:Navitas Teachers and Technology 2016 – Global Report
Many thanks to the academic managers, Centre Managers, College Directors and other collaborators who helped to design and encourage participation in this survey. Thanks also to our Navitas teachers worldwide for taking the time to contribute and share your experiences. We look forward to your participation in 2018!
Looking for more commentary? Watch a webinar presentation of the global results here. For further information, please contact:
- Lucy.Blakemore@navitas.com (Head, L&T Networks and Communities) or
- Yindta.Whittington@navitas.com (L&T Research & Project Officer) –
or continue the conversation on Yammer!